Pages

Spring styles I'm lovin'



Hey guys! Happy Wednesday! I wanted to throw together a few items that I am really diggin this spring. I love fashion and I definitely wanted to express that, instead of just blogging about fitness all the time! I would love to give y'all a style blog but considering it is midterm week, I haven't gotten out of my sweats! We will save that for another week :). Y'all enjoy and hopefully you like some of the picks. All are very affordable. Stay tuned for Weigh in Wednesday later on today!



Love this dress! In fact, I may go get this for a wedding I am attending Friday!

Really liking this maxi from Forever 21.  

Chevron Chevron Chevron!

Loving this delicate shirt with the peter pan collar.

Absolutely LOVE this handbag from JC Penney!

Perfect for a casual day..Loving bows right now!
I have been looking for a necklace like this! Goes with everything.

Tribal bangles - loving the patterns and colors.

Love this knot ring..perfect for every day.
Arrow cuff..cute!

1 comment:

  1. We have similar taste, I think. I almost bought that arrow cuff at Forever 21 this past weekend but they only had it in gold/blue which I didn't think looked as good. I totally would have bought the black!

    I'm loving all the cute dresses and mint & coral colors I'm seeing everywhere this spring!

    ReplyDelete