Pages

clean slate and blank space



A little about me..





This is my first blog, and so far I'm loving it. I am a college student majoring in Special Education. I am almost done (Hello real world! Where'd you come from?) with my degree and will soon search for a teaching job in my area. I currently work part time as a respite worker for an amazing little boy. I love my job and will be sad when I have to go. In my free time, I enjoy reading, working out, spending time with my family and my future hubby, and playing with our pups Samson, Ally, and Luna.

S and I

Me and my little old man -Samson
S with one of our girls- Ally

Me and a friend after a 5k





This blog will be a little bit of everything. It will be my thoughts, my daily activities, and even a place for me to find advice. It will show fashion, beauty, and my journey through becoming more healthy! This blog is my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment